How to create SVG sprites
Note: The files will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours, and download links will stop working after this time.
Ready to try?
Are you looking for a quick and easy way of SVG sprites creation? This free online Sprite Builder which is powered by Aspose.SVG lets you create "Inline" and "Linked" SVG sprites. It's free and clear to use. Just drag & load SVG files and get finished sprites.
SVG sprites are a promising technology that is getting better every day. What are we waiting for from SVG sprites? This is mainly automation and minimum handwork; flexible control of the size and color of the icons; uploading only necessary icons to the page, and convenient insertion them into the page markup.
Two types of SVG sprites available for creating:
- Inline type of sprites is designed for embedding into HTML document like inline SVG. The HTML document with an embedded SVG sprite will load faster because there is no need for other network requests to load each of the SVG files.
- Linked sprites can be used directly from HTML document or CSS files. This type of SVG sprites is very useful for creating a fine SVG icons system.
Do you use SVG for your icon system? Try to make an SVG sprite using our SVG Sprite Creator.
The features you will like
- Quick way to merge multiple files to sprite
- Create "Inline" or "Linked" sprite types
- Ordering of merged files to sprite
- Your files' safety is our priority
- Works from your favorite device
- High performance & High quality
- Supporting Zip archives
❓ How can I create an SVG sprite?To generate an SVG sprite, you need to add SVG files (at least 2) to the input area: drag & drop your SVG files or click inside the white area to choose files. Then click the "Create" button. When the SVG sprite is constructed, you can download your result file.
❓ What is an SVG sprite?An SVG sprite is a single large file with graphics, resulting from the merging of several small graphic files (SVG icons, design elements). Such a way of files design is needful to save the number of requests to the server: the fewer requests, the faster the site works and downloads.
❓ Why use SVG Sprites?Using SVG sprites on your website, you get smaller graphics weight and fewer server requests. The faster the site, the more the search engines and visitors like it.
❓ Is it safe to make a sprite using free Aspose.SVG Sprite Creator?We provide you with the safe use of the free online SVG Sprite Creator. The download link of result files will be available instantly after merge. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours, and the download links will stop working after this period. No one has access to your files. Sprite Creator is absolutely safe.